Thursday 30 August 2012

Photography

So yet another new blog! Photography is another thing that I am passionate about, something I do in my free time and I love.
About 3 years ago I was brought a compact camera as a present from my parents for my birthday/christmas (can't remember which). It was a SONY Cybershot, and it was with that camera and during the following year that I first really got into photography. A year later after my Dad had seen how interested I had become in photography, he brought me my first DSLR camera. This is the same camera that I now use, a LUMIX G1. Also, the year after that I was also brought a stack of about 20 or so filters. I don't get enough use out of all of these although the Macro extension lens is my favourite.
All I will say about the future of this blog is that I will try to post as often as possible. Look forawrd to many photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment